You can make a difference.
Giving Food, Clothing, and Hygiene Items
We are currently open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for in-kind donations.
If you would like to make a donation outside these hours please give us a call at 503-771-7914 to arrange a time. If you have any questions about donations please call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Want to shop for us from home? You can find our Amazon wish list here.
We Gratefully Accept:
- Commercially prepared, current date foods (no home-cooked please!)
- New or gently used clothing and linens.
- Small housewares (dishes, utensils, cookware)
- Personal hygiene items (soap, shampoo, razors, etc.)
Please do not:
- Dump items outside. We cannot give out things with an unknown history!
- Bring toys or large housewares. If you have a question about whether we’ll accept something, call 503-771-7914!
- Bring items on weekends or holidays. If you need to bring a donation after-hours, please call us to make arrangements.