You can make a difference.
Giving Food, Clothing, and Hygiene Items
We are open Monday-Friday from 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (at a minimum) for in-kind donations. Please see our list below, but generally, “in-kind donations” are food, clothing, hygiene products, etc. Please give them to a volunteer on the south side of the building (the Fred Meyer side). There is a half-door labeled “Donations” and a doorbell to ring. Someone will come to assist you!
If these times don’t work for you, or if you have questions about giving, please call 503-771-7914 or email email@example.com.
We Gratefully Accept:
- Commercially prepared, current date foods (no home-cooked please!)
- New or gently used clothing and linens.
- Small housewares (dishes, utensils, cookware)
- Personal Hygiene items (soap, shampoo, razors, etc.)
Please do not:
- Dump items outside. We cannot give out things with an unknown history!
- Bring toys or large housewares. If you have a question about whether we’ll accept something, call 503-771-7914!
- Bring items on weekends or holidays. If you need to bring a donation after-hours, please call us to make arrangements.